Ted is a coach who helps clients laser-focus on the issues that may be holding them back, and provide guidance, tips, and a 360-view of how to improve most effectively and quickly.
Through both his work experience with corporate clients and teams, and business owners, Ted has a solid understanding of the goals and frustrations that hold back results both personally abd professionally.
His approach with clients is unique in three ways. First, each client receives an experience customized to their industry, current situation and future goals. Second, he always finds a way to make the challenge of turning dreams into reality a fun experience. Third, Ted builds long-term relationships. Through Ted’s leadership and commitment, Get Your Edge, LLC is a success-building partner, not simply a training organization.
For his corporate clients, Ted has turned troubled teams into cohesive work units, aided new managers in becoming effective leaders and improved communications skills for leaders and sales teams.
For small business owners, Ted helps business owners cope with time management, expansion and rapid growth pains, employee management issues and industry challenges. For all clients, Ted is able to assist them in screening candidates for promotion or employment through various assessment programs.
Ted’s formal coaching training allows him to coach for a mindset shift, in other words, sustainable, actionable change.
Some notable clients include Ecco Shoes, Dish Network, Merchants Automotive, Weetabix, Post Cereal, Easter Seals of NH, Golf & Ski Warehouse, Law Warehouse, St. Paul School, Phillips Academy, Southern NH University, Axis Communications and Franklin Street Properties.
- Corporate Coach University Carefree, AZ
- Certified Corporate Coach, February 2002
- Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst, 2014, 2016
- Daniel Webster College Nashua, NH
- Certificate in Client-Server Development
- Southern NH University Manchester, NH
- Masters in Business Administration
- Bentley University Waltham, Ma
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
- Associate of Science in Management
- Co-winner of 2013 Executive Coach of the Year in ICF-NE
- Current Host of Leadership Edge TV Show on Bedford NH Community TV
- Past host of “Business Advantage” Radio Show on WKXL 1450am in Concord, NH
- Past Two-Term President of the International Coach Federation-New England Chapter
- Better Business Bureau of NH—Past Director of Business Training
- Member of New England Council
- Master Certified Trainer in NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)